http://www.tv3.cat/videos/783189
Moving about on the net I've found this video that was recorded in the high school where I'm doing my Practicum. I found the video interesting, since it was shown on TV and everybody that was not able to watch it on TV then has now the chance to watch it here BUT I think this is not a very good focused video. They do lots more than what is shown in here. They only talk about the Aula Oberta (which is very important and very innovative) but they don't even mention how English classes work, the worksheets they use (they have create them themselves) or the mechanisms to put them on the learning rails.
Here you have it, you can leave your own comments. I appreciate them.
By reading my blog, you will have already realised that the video doesn't show a 10% of what teachers do in the centre.
Thank you. Hope this'll be useful and reflective.
No comments:
Post a Comment