
Another worksheet!
This time they had to work in pairs and then in groups.
To introduce the grammar section I like I don't like they had to ask their partner What's your favourite sport? for example. And their partner had to answer I like basketball. We made some examples together at the beginning of the class and they already knew that or at least My favourite food is... They understood that immediately. So, in their worksheet they had to write their partners' answers and then, at home, if they had finished doing it, they had to create sentences speaking about their partner or the members of the group -She likes swimming BUT she doesn't like boxing. They like pizza but they don't like watching El internado. We introduced like + a noun and the difference between like + verb.
Next day we'll continue doing activities to insist on this grammar rule and we'll check if they have done their mind map and the worksheets I've given them and if they regularly organise their portfolio.
what do you like?
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment