I went back on observation once again. Children had to work on their own doing some activities.
Either:
-Doing their Learning Pathway unit 2 -Self-access activities- This is a guide from which they know what activities they have to do either in class (or at home if they don't finish and need to practice a bit more). Reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, mind maps, etc.
-Organising their English portfolios in order to find everything when they need something. It was funny because one girl and a boy helped two classmates organise all their mislaid pages. She kept saying the whole time This is not possible, he can't be that hopeless! She is sooooo organised, that's why she couldn't understand.
-They could do some listenings by using the computers. They sit in front of a computer in pairs and put on some listenings recorded in mp3 format or in wave if they play a CD.
-They could also watch videos related to their level and vocabulary they had learnt in class in a corner of the class, where they are provided with a TV and a video player.
I kept walking around and helping them if they asked for help.
I love it because sometimes they call me and rely on me when I say they should make some sentences to memorise some words or I say Well done and they smile.
They are so grateful. I'm so pleased really.
No comments:
Post a Comment