
The drought, they said, they all wanted to drink. Me alone, without Marta in class, I have to say that it was a bit chaotic.
They had to hand out all their homework so that I could evaluate them. Some students came with some excuses Maria, I left that at home, I didn't have time to paint the Mind Map..
After having collected all their homework to take it with me back home, we started writing some sentences on the blackboard according to the data in the Worksheet on Pau Gasol's profile. They kept coming individually to the blackboard and wrote one sentence each, which was good because it allowed the rest of pupils to see if they could do it and correct it at the same time by looking at the board.
Once they had written whole sentences including all the data provided on the Worksheet, they had to make a fair copy of it on a coloured card and stick some pics of Pau Gasol.
As we were running out of time, we weren't able to do the Listening and the Reading, so that we left it for another day. They only had time to read the text on Olympic Sports and state if the sentences on the Worksheet were true or not and why.
No comments:
Post a Comment